Connecting your Seller Central account with Jungle Scout will unlock additional features such as Sales Analytics, Inventory Manager, and Review Automation. This process is standard practice, completely safe, and okayed by Amazon!
Connecting your Amazon Seller Central Account
You can access the "Connect to Amazon" popup window in several ways; however, please keep in mind that, to complete this process, you need to have a Professional seller account (Individual seller accounts cannot be connected to Jungle Scout at this time):
- Click the Connect an Amazon Account button in Jungle Scout's top-right-hand corner. Alternatively, you can click your avatar to see this selection.
- You'll see the following popup window. Click 'Get Started!'
- On the next screen, select the region and primary marketplace of your Seller Central account (we currently support 15 Amazon stores in 3 different regions). Choose the correct option from the dropdown and click 'Next.'
- Give your account a nickname (it can be anything you want, the idea is to help you differentiate it from other Seller Central accounts in case you connect additional stores), and enter your Seller Central email (please make sure this is the same email address you have registered on Amazon), and click the Authenticate Account Connection button.
- Next, you'll see the Seller Central login screen. Enter your credentials to continue.
- As soon as you log in, you'll see a screen asking you to authorize Jungle Scout to access selling data on your behalf. Accept the Terms of Service by enabling the checkbox and clicking 'Confirm.'
That's it! You'll be taken back to Jungle Scout, where you'll receive a success message, and you'll be able to see your Seller Central details in the Amazon Settings screen:
Alternative ways to sync your Seller Central account with Jungle Scout
You will notice different places within Jungle Scout where you can sync your Seller Central account, which we've listed below. Follow the same steps listed above to complete the sync.
Click the Connect to Amazon & Get Access button in any of the Seller Features within Jungle Scout
Go to Settings → Amazon Settings and click the Connect to Amazon & Get Access button
Additional information about syncing your Seller Central account
- The Amazon account sync progress bar at the top of the Amazon Settings screen indicates how much of your Seller Central account data has been imported so far. Depending on your account size, it may take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days to complete this process.
You can click on the Details button to see a breakdown of the status of your account sync:
- If we cannot connect your account, you'll get an error message in the top right corner letting you know what went wrong. Correct this issue and try to connect your account again (please reach out to our CS Team if you need help!)
- If you receive the following message, please contact Amazon Seller Support to learn more about your account status:
"We cannot process this request because your account is still being set up or there is an issue with your account. Please log into Seller Central for more details."
Finally, remember to add Amazon accounts to Jungle Scout anytime by following the same steps. You can also delete an account directly from the Amazon Settings panel.