If you are having problems logging in, you can click the Forgot Your Password link directly from the sign-in page, or by navigating to→ https://members.junglescout.com/users/password/new
- Enter the email address registered in your Jungle Scout account and click Login to Jungle Scout.
- Check your inbox for a secure link to reset your password.
For best results, use another browser or open the reset link using an Incognito window in Chrome.
More often than not, logging issues are the result of your browser or a password manager extension/application loading stored information or remembering your old password. This is usually resolved by running through the reset steps and changing your password from an Incognito Window:
- In your Chrome Browser, click More (at the top right) New Incognito Window.
- Click New Incognito Window
You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window:
- Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.
- Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n.
- Copy/Paste the Reset Password link
- Copy/Paste the secure link and complete the reset process
Remember to update your login credentials in any password manager tool/application.
If, after running through these steps you are still having issues accessing your account we recommend following these basic 📘 Troubleshooting Steps. But if that doesn't do the trick, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team. They can help you reset your password after a 📘 Security Check.