Installing your Jungle Scout Chrome Extension it's an easy process! Just follow these steps:
- First, make sure you are using Google Chrome as your browser; the extension won't download onto your computer if you aren't running Chrome. You can download Google Chrome here.
- Next, log into the members' area on the Jungle Scout website here: www.junglescout.com
- Once inside, click on "The Extension" option on your left hand navigation menu
- On the page that opens, click the orange "Download Now" button; this will appear if you have either the JSLite or the JSPro. Only the congratulations message will be different:
- Once it has downloaded, you will see the Jungle Scout icon at the top right corner of your screen; a black and orange JS for the JSLite, and a black and orange JSPro for the JSPro extension:
- After installing, please make sure to close out of all of your Chrome browsers and then reopen Chrome. The first time you use Jungle Scout, you will be asked to enter your username and password. After that, it will be stored!
Did your JS extension icon disappear from your computer?
No worries! You can follow the same steps above to reinstall your extension as well.
And if you are still having problems you can download the extension from the Chrome store using any of these direct links depending on the version you have:
Once you are on the Chrome store page for the extension just click the 'Add to Chrome' button and you should be good to go!