What plan you are subscribed to will determine if you can add authorized users and how many.
Both the Standard and Business Web App subscription plans can add additional users for free! Startup plan subscriptions are limited to one access by one person only.
- With the Standard plan, you can invite up to two users to the account.
- With the Business plan, you can invite up to five users to the account.
Any additional users you add to your Web App account will each have their own login credentials and will not have access to your sensitive data. Only you as the main user will have access to upgrade/downgrade/cancel the Web App subscription and the ability to add or delete users. No one has access to your credit card information except you!
All users will have full access to each of the tools within the app including the Product Tracker, Product Database, Niche Hunter and Keywords!
How to add users to your account:
- To invite someone to use your subscription, just log into Jungle Scout and click on the Settings tab at the bottom left of the menu, then select the 'Account Information' section.
- From here, select 'Add User' from the 'Multi-User Access' section.
- Enter the email of the person you want to add to your account on the 'Invite More Users Via Email' box and click the 'Send Invite' button:
- That person then receives an email, inviting them to join your plan and instructions on how to do so.
They will get instructions with a link to the page below. If they don't have a Jungle Scout account already, your invitee will have to add their name, email address and password, to create a Jungle Scout account:
If the individual you invite already has a Jungle Scout account with either the JSLite or JSPro extension attached, the link in their notification email will prompt them to sign in to their account, before adding them to your plan.
And just a heads up - invitees who already have an account need to be logged OUT of their Jungle Scout account before they try to log in through the link in their invitation...if they aren't logged out first, the system will not add them to your account.
For people who already have a web app subscription...the system won’t let them sign up and will advise them to ask you to add them to your plan using a different email address.