It's really easy to upgrade your extension from your account!
To do this you first need to uninstall or remove the current version from your computer, please follow these steps while using Google Chrome as your browser:
- Right-click on the JS icon on the top right corner of your Chrome browser's search/address bar to see the extension menu
- Next, select "Remove from chrome..." from the drop-down tab that appears
- After that, your JSLite extension will be uninstalled
- Once JSLite is uninstalled, please log in to your account at www.junglescout.com
- Once inside your account, click on the "Settings" option on your left hand navigation menu and choose the Subscriptions section.
- This will take you to the Subscriptions section, there click on the orange 'Upgrade' button:
- A pop-up window should appear asking you to confirm the purchase of your upgrade to JSPro. The cost to upgrade from JSLite to JSPro is $100 (the difference in price). Click on that orange 'Confirm Upgrade' button, and the JSPro extension will be added to your account:
- Note: If you don't have a credit card on file, or the card on file needs to be updated, you will receive a notification to update it. Update your payment details as needed and then you'll be able to complete your upgrade to JSPro.
- Once JSPro is added, you'll need to download it onto your computer. Click on 'The Extension' option on your left hand navigation menu and then click on orange 'Download now' button:
- The black and orange JSPro favicon should appear to the right of your Google Chrome browser address/search bar then:
If you have any problems with the upgrade, you can download your new JSPro version from the Chrome store using this direct link: Download the JSPro here
Once you are on the Chrome store page for the extension just click the 'Add to Chrome' button and you should be good to go!