It's really easy to upgrade your extension. Just follow these quick steps:
1️⃣ First, uninstall Extension Lite from your Chrome browser:
- Right-click on the JS icon on the top right corner of your Chrome browser's search/address bar to see the extension menu
- Next, select Remove from Chrome... from the drop-down menu
- After that, Extension Lite will be uninstalled.
2️⃣ Once Extension Lite is uninstalled, please log in to Jungle Scout and go to your Account Settings.
- Once inside your account, click on the Settings option on the left-hand navigation menu and choose the Subscriptions section.
- From within the Subscriptions panel, click on the orange Upgrade button in the Extension section:
- You should see a pop-up window asking you to confirm the purchase of your upgrade to Extension. To agree to this change just click the orange Confirm Upgrade button, and the extension will be added to your account.
- Note: If you don't have a credit card on file, you'll need to be update this information first. After you update your payment details you'll be able to complete your upgrade.
- Once Extension is added, you'll need to download it onto your computer's Chrome browser.
- Click on The Extension option on the left-hand navigation menu and then on the orange Download now button:
- The JS icon should reappear to the right of your Google Chrome browser address/search bar where it was previously.
If you have any problems with the upgrade, you can download your new Extension version from the Chrome store using this direct link: Download the Extension here
Once you are on the Chrome store page for the Extension just click the Add to Chrome button, login when prompted and you should be good to go!