It's really easy to upgrade your extension. Just follow these quick steps:
In your Chrome browser, uninstall the Extension Lite.
- Right-click on the JS icon on the top right corner of your Chrome browser's search/address bar to see the extension menu
- Next, select "Remove from chrome..." from the drop-down tab that appears
- After that, the Extension Lite will be uninstalled.
- Once the Extension Lite is uninstalled, please log in to Jungle Scout and go to your Account Settings.
- Once inside your account, click on the "Settings" option on your left hand navigation menu and choose the Subscriptions section.
- This will take you to the Subscriptions section, there click on the orange 'Upgrade' button in the Extension section:
- A pop-up window should appear asking you to confirm the purchase of your upgrade to the Extension. You will then agree to the change by clicking the orange 'Confirm Upgrade' button, and the Extension will be added to your account.
- Note: If you don't have a credit card on file, or the card on file needs to be updated, you will receive a notification to update it. Update your payment details as needed and then you'll be able to complete your upgrade.
- Once the Extension is added, you'll need to download it onto your computers Chrome browser.
- Click on 'The Extension' option on your left hand navigation menu and then click on orange 'Download now' button:
- The JS icon should reappear to the right of your Google Chrome browser address/search bar where it was previously.
If you have any problems with the upgrade, you can download your new Extension version from the Chrome store using this direct link: Download the Extension here
Once you are on the Chrome store page for the Extension just click the 'Add to Chrome' button, login when prompted and you should be good to go!
As always we are here to help if you run into any issue. Please contact us at email@example.com