If you have a Yearly subscription (you pay once per year)
If you are subscribed to the Business Plan (monthly or yearly billing) please contact us directly to cancel your membership at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can cancel your Start Up or Standard Web App plan that is billed Monthly from your Jungle Scout account.
Log into your account at https://members.junglescout.com
- Navigate to the Settings tab at the bottom left of the menu and then select Subscriptions.
- From here select 'Cancel' from the Subscription Information section.
- You will then have the option to pause your account if you just want to take a break and preserve all of your data.
- If you do want to cancel, select 'I still want to cancel' and move through the set of 3 questions that follow. It is important that you answer each question and follow all the way through to the end where you will select 'Cancel Account'.
- You will get this message to indicate your account has been canceled.
A few things to note:
- When you cancel your monthly plan you will continue to have access to the web app until the end of the current billing period. Your plan will deactivate automatically at the end of the billing cycle.
- Once your plan is deactivated, your data including your tracked products will not be stored. The data in your Product Tracker will be cleared and any items you have been tracking will be deleted. If you want to preserve this data you have the option to pause your account instead of canceling.
- If you are canceling your plan within the 14 day refund period you will need to contact support to get your refund processed. You can do that by emailing us at email@example.com or submitting a help ticket from within the app.
Don't see the Cancel plan button or have an annual/yearly subscription?
If you have a Yearly subscription or are on the Business Plan please contact us directly to cancel. You can do that by submitting a help ticket from within the app or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit a help ticket within the app click on the icon on the bottom right of the page.
This will direct you to the Help Center where you can submit your ticket.