You can easily add products directly to your Product Tracker by typing an ASIN or Amazon URL and choosing your market to start gathering data! You can have different groups of products that will be divided by tabs to keep your data organized to study it, you can edit and delete your groups by clicking the tab you want to adjust.
You can check your tracked products limit and if you run out of space to add more, remember you either free up some space by removing items from your groups or you can upgrade your plan by clicking the 'Upgrade Now' button at the top right corner.
You will see two types of results as well, the group average
on top of all your selected products which will give you a pretty good idea of how well they do as a whole and the individual average
that will give you the daily averages of that particular product or variation based on the date range
selected on top.
It's important to note that the averages can change depending on the date range you select. Right now you can choose to see data from the past 7, 14, 30 or 60 days but the information displayed is also related to how many days of data are available in the app (we start getting this as soon as someone adds the ASIN to our Product Tracker).
You can easily see how many days are available if you choose the longest date range and then click on the downward arrow on a selected product to open the graph information:
Here is a brief description of how we calculate those group averages:
- Avg Daily Units Sold, Avg Daily Revenue, and Avg Daily Rank:
These are daily averages since the system has been tracking the selected product. It takes the total sales, revenue or rank for the date range selected
(remember that it depends on how many days of data we have but can be set up to a maximum of 60 days) and divides by the number of days it has been tracked.
Day 1 sales: 10
Day 2 sales: 20
Day 3 sales: 15
Day 4 sales: 11
Your total sales for this product are: 10+20+15+11= 56. Divide 56 units by 4 days = Avg Daily Units Sold of 14 units sold per day. The system takes all individual averages and calculates the group total.
- Avg Group LQS, Avg Price, Avg Fees and Avg Weight: These are the averages of all the LQS scores, prices, fees and weight of the products you have in that current group.
- The Avg Net is calculated taking the 'Avg Price' from all the products in the group and deducting the 'Avg Fees'. Please note this Avg Net does not include any manufacturing/supplier fees or any other additional expense! Those will need to be manually deducted.
- Avg Rating and Avg Review Count: The system takes all the current reviews on each listing and their current star ratings, then calculates an average for all the products on the group.
- Avg Size Tier: This is the size of the majority of the products in the group. For example, if 4 out of 6 products tracked are Standard (Large) and only two of them are Oversize (Small), the system will show Standard (Large) as the Avg Size Tier.