Keyword Lists will help you stay organized and ensure you are using the best and most relevant keywords at all times. You can find this feature under the Keywords section on the left-hand navigation panel.
Creating a New Keyword List
- Option #1: If this is your first time using this feature, you'll be able to get started by clicking the Create List button.
- Option #2: If you have already created one or more lists, you can create a new one by clicking the Create New List + button at the top of your lists tabs/groups:
- Option #3: This option lets you create a brand new list from an existing one by selecting one or more keywords and pressing the Create New List button.
Regardless of which option you choose, you'll see the following pop-up window. Just give your list a name, select whether you want your team (if applicable) to have access to the new group, and click the Create List button.
- Now head over to Keyword Scout to start searching, filtering results, and adding the most relevant keywords to your new list. To ceate lists and/or add keywords to existing ones. Simply select the keyword(s) you’d like to include in your list and click the ⊕ Add Keyword to List button. You’ll be able to select whether to add your keyword(s) to an existing list or create a new one. You’ll be able to review and edit this information in the Keyword Lists section at any time.
Importing Keyword Lists
- You can also import your own keyword lists from an external file after creating a list. Simply click More Options and select Import List.
- Next, in the pop-up window, choose the correct marketplace from the dropdown, copy and paste the keywords from your external source and click Add to List
💡 Each keyword must be on a line of its own for the import to work.
📙 Please be sure to read the following article for more information on the different Available Actions & Options inside Keyword Lists.