Keyword Lists will help you stay organized and ensure you are using the best and most relevant keywords at all times.
You can find this feature under the Keywords section on the left-hand navigation panel. You'll see the following three options displayed → Keyword Scout, Keyword Lists, Listing Builder and Rank Tracker.
Creating a New Keyword List
- To create a new list, just click the Get Started button. You'll see a small pop-up window where you'll be able to add a name for your list (it can be your product title or idea). Hit the Create List button to save it.
- Now head over to Keyword Scout to start searching, filtering results and adding the most relevant keywords to your new list.
- Enter a keyword or ASIN in the search box, and browse through the results from Keyword Scout, then tick the checkboxes to the left of the keywords to select additions to your list. Next, click the ⊕ sign on the top to see your options. You can either add the selected results to an existing Keyword List or create a new one:
- Once you have one or several lists ready you can go back to Keyword Lists to manage your options. Click on the expandable menu to access the Edit, Import, Export or Delete list options.
💡 For instructions on how to import your own list make sure you read the next article:
- You can also choose which columns you want to see displayed and add new keywords.
- Finally, by clicking on the pull-down arrow next to the "Keyword" header, you can delete and move keywords, or create a new list:
Time to create your own Keyword Lists!