Let's explore the new left hand navigation menu on your Jungle Scout account.
Clicking on the Find Products section you will be able to access the Product Database, Product Tracker and the Niche Hunter. All of these tools will help you with your product research:
Below that you have the Keywords section where you can find Keyword Scout, My Lists and the Listing Builder to help you make sure your product has the best keywords available:
Under 'More Tools' you will see The Extension section, where you can buy, or download our JSPro and JSLite Chrome extensions:
If you click on the Settings menu you will be taken to your My Account page where you can verify and update the following account information:
- Account Profile: Here you can view and change your Name and Email address. You can make any changes that are needed, then click on the 'Update Profile' button.
- Change Password: Here you can change your login details by typing your current password and then typing in the new password you would like, after that click the
'Update Password' button.
- 2-Factor Authentication: This is an important way to add an extra layer of security to your account login. Click on the Enable button and follow the instructions.
- Billing Information: Here you can view and update the payment method in the system and your Billing History. To update your payment method, click on the Edit Payment button. If you want to view your charges, click on the Billing History button. You can also read more about these features here: View, edit, download and print your receipts
- Subscription Information: Shows your current plan and the next billing date. Here you can either upgrade or downgrade your subscription by clicking the Upgrade Now button. If you would like to cancel, click on the Cancel Plan button.
- My Users: This section allows you to invite users to to your plan (Note this features is not available for Startup plans). Enter the email address and click on the Send Invite button, you can find more information in this article: Does the Web App support multiple users on one account?
- Chrome Extension: You see your current plan and an Upgrade Now button if you have the JSLite version.
- Logout: For when you want to log out from that browser or computer
Don't want to see the full navigation menu? Just click on the arrow facing to the left < at the bottom to collapse it:
You can bring it back to full size by clicking on the arrow at the bottom facing right >: