Jump Send and Jungle Scout have always been a part of the same company but operated independently as two individual apps. Soon we are merging Jump Send into Jungle Scout for an elevated experience that will take your Amazon business to new heights.
All Jump Send Seller functionality including Promotions and Email Campaigns will now be included in all Jungle Scout Seller plans and found under the new 'Launch' section of the app.
All existing Jump Send Seller accounts will be migrated to Jungle Scout on May 22nd, 2019. We will take care of all the heavy lifting so no need to worry about anything, we've got you covered! We will automatically move all of your Jump Send account data as well as any active promotions and email campaigns you have to your Jungle Scout account.
As we prepare and move all of the data over to Jungle Scout, Jump Send will be unavailable starting on May 22nd 2019 at 7AM PST.
We expect the move to go very smoothly and for 'Launch' to be within a few hours of the migration.
We will notify you via email as soon as your data has been moved and available in your Jungle Scout account.
If you do not already have a Jungle Scout account:
- Your Jump Send account will become a Jungle Scout account.
- You will still have access to everything you have in Jump Send PLUS all the Jungle Scout features! This will be a major upgrade for your Amazon Business!
- You will use your existing Jump Send login email address to login to Jungle Scout. We will send you the login link on May 22nd after your data and account is migrated.
- Password Reset: For security reasons, we cannot move your Jump Send password over so you will need to do a quick password reset to log in on May 22nd. We will send you an email the day of the move with detailed instructions and a link to reset your password and access your account.
If you already have a Jungle Scout account or have had one in the past:
- If your login email addresses OR your billing details are the exact same for both your Jungle Scout and Jump Send account, we have matched your two accounts and will merge your data accordingly.
- If we have successfully matched your two accounts we will migrate your Jump Send data into your existing Jungle Scout account automatically.
- You will continue to log in to Jungle Scout as you normally would and you will see your Jump Send Promotions and Email Campaigns in the new 'Launch' section of the app starting on May 22nd.
- If you do not see your Promotions or Email Campaigns, this means we may have not matched your accounts. No worries though, we can still move your Jump Send data to your Jungle Scout account.
- If you have both a Jungle Scout account and a Jump Send account and we did not successfully match the two (you don't see your Jump Send data in the Launch section of Jungle Scout after May 22nd) please contact support at email@example.com . Let us know you would like your Jump Send account merged with your Jungle Scout account and please provide the login email addresses for both accounts.
What can you do to make the migration easier?
There is nothing you have to do before or after the data migration but there are a few things you may want to check or do to make the migration a bit easier. We have outlined those things you can do now in this article: Prepare for account migration
What are the biggest changes from Jump Send to Launch?
The biggest change from Jump Send to Launch will be how Email Campaigns for multiple marketplaces are managed.
Email campaigns in Jump Send were not specific to any marketplace. In Launch, Email Campaigns will be created at the marketplace level. This will allow you to further personalize your emails to buyers based on their location and language.
Unfortunately, when we move all of your Jump Send data over to Jungle Scout all statistics including the number of sent and pending emails will reset. The previous stats will not be moved over and the stats will start again at 0.
Another big change will be how plans are priced and assigned. Currently, Jump Send plans are self-assigned based on a product limit. This limit dictates how many products you can run Promotions and Email Campaigns for. Going forward, all plans will be based on the number of orders your Amazon account processes in a 30 day period. This is a good thing because it means you will be able to use all features and tools for EVERY product you sell! There will be an initial period after the migration for current Jump Send users before any changes to payments or plans will take effect. For more information on how plans and pricing will be structured please see: Migrating account data and plan or payment changes
The last thing that will be different in Launch compared to Jump Send will be that shoppers and sellers will not use the same site. Sellers like yourself will manage everything from their Jungle Scout account while shoppers will continue to use Jump Send to shop for deals. For more info please see How can I access the Deals page and what will happen to my existing Shopper account?
Will there be a break in service for my Promotions and Email Campaigns?
While the app is down and we move all the data from Jump Send to Jungle Scout some services will be paused.
Promotion creation will not be available during this time but any codes already distributed to shoppers will not be affected and still work.
Email Campaigns will not go out to customers during the downtime but set to pending. Once the migration is complete all of the pending emails will automatically be sent out.
How long will Jump Send be unavailable for?
Please anticipate the app being unavailable for most of the day on May 22nd, 2019. We will email you as soon as the migration is complete and your data has been moved to Jungle Scout.
Anything else I need to know?
This is a big change for us and for you as a user. We have worked to prepare for a smooth and easy transition with you in mind. As with any update, there may be small issues in the beta period that we will continue to work through. The beta period should last for a few weeks in which time you as a current Jump Send user will be the only group who has full access to Launch. During this beta period and we welcome any and all feedback.
Want more info?
Check out everything there is to know about Jump Send and Jungle Scout coming together here: Jump Send Migration