Security is a top priority for Jungle Scout and we know it is important to you too! Since the Extension is downloaded to your computer's browser, the user access is a bit different.
- While each Extension subscription is for one user, although you can use it across multiple computers.
- You can only be logged in to your Extension account on one computer at a time.
- When your account is logged into on another computer, you will be logged off of the first computer automatically.
- Each time you switch devices you will need to re-enter your user name and password.
- You will need to re-enter your user name and password every 30 days even if you do not switch devices for security purposes.
If you want to use the Extension on multiple computers at the same time you will need to purchase another subscription. You can do that HERE.
If you have previously shared your username and password with others and you no longer want them to have access, we advise you change your password from the settings in your account. Access your account HERE.
To download the Extension on another computer follow the instructions HERE.