The following actions will delete any pending messages:
- Toggling off your campaign → Even if you toggle it back on right away, this action will delete any pending emails
- Changing delay days for an existing active template → The system will have to restart your campaign to ensure it matches the new settings
- Adding or Removing any node type → Same as with the previous change, the system has to restart your campaign to apply the new settings
- Disabling your Amazon account or rdisconnecting Jungle Scout from Seller Central
- Canceling your subscription with immediate effect
Modifying an email template/editing its wording won't trigger a changed action or delete any pending emails.
💡 If you'd rather use a 100% Amazon compliant solution to fully automate the review request process for your orders, don't forget to check out Review Automation!