All existing Jump Send Seller accounts, as well as all data within those accounts, will be migrated to Jungle Scout on May 22nd, 2019.
We will take care of all the heavy lifting so no need to worry about anything, we've got you covered!
Here's a rundown on the important things to know about your data and your plans or billing:
We will automatically move your Jump Send Account and Seller data to your Jungle Scout account. This includes:
- Promotions - We will migrate all of your active and archived Promotions. We will not be able to migrate any promotions in draft status. Please see Prepare for account migration to learn more about this.
- Email Campaigns - We will migrate all Email Campaigns to your Jungle Scout account.
- All products - No need to worry about if your products are activated or not, all of your products will be available in Launch.
- All Amazon Seller Central authorizations (MWS tokens or keys) - These credentials stay with your account and will be safely and securely migrated to your new Jungle Scout account.
- All synced Amazon accounts along with all the data above will be migrated. If you have more than one Amazon account synced with Jump Send we will move them all. If you have more than one Amazon account attached to your Jump Send account we recommend making sure each account is named. You can do that either in:
Data that will not be moved to your Jungle Scout account:
- Any statistics about the number of Email Campaign sends or pending sends. This will be reset to 0 in your new account.
- Passwords - If you've never had a Jungle Scout account before you will likely need to set up a new password before logging in. For more information about the process please see Login and password reset information for migrated and new accounts
- Two Factor Authentication -
- If you have both a Jump Send and Jungle Scout account and had 2FA set up for your Jungle Scout account there will be no change for you. You will continue to use the Jungle Scout 2FA to access your account.
- If you had 2FA set up on your Jump Send account but not on your Jungle Scout account you will need to enable 2FA for your Jungle Scout account from your account.
- If you had 2FA set up on your Jump Send account and never had a Jungle Scout account until now, you will need to also set up 2FA for your new Jungle Scout account from your settings.
How to check and set up 2 Factor Authentication from your Jungle Scout account:
While logged in to your Jungle Scout account go to Settings > Account Information > Scroll to 'Two Factor Authentication'. Here you can check to see if it's enabled or choose to enable it.
Plan, Billing and Payment changes:
We always want to do what's right for you as the customer, which is is why no changes will be made to your monthly payment or your yearly plan right away. There will be a courtesy discount period to adjust to the change, try out the app and give us feedback.
Since we are combining two apps that each had two different ways of being billed, there are many scenarios that each one of you could fall into. It can get a little tricky so please check out this PDF about Plans and Billing Chart and follow the path that represents your specific situation. It will lead you to what you can expect for your plan and payment now and going forward.
After the courtesy discount period, all plans will be based on monthly orders processed in your Amazon account. Here is a breakdown of future plan tiers: