Starting on May 22nd, 2019 you will no longer need to login to Jump Send. Your account will now be a Jungle Scout account and you can access it here: https://members.junglescout.com to access your account. All of your Jump Send data will be moved to your Jungle Scout account automatically.
If you have never had a Jungle Scout account before, a new one will be created for you on using your Jump Send account data. While we can migrate all of your account data over, we cannot move your password as it is secure and only known to you. You will need to set up a new password to access your account.
Please follow these steps to set up a password for your account:
- First, click here to set up your password
- Enter the email address you use to login to Jump Send (this will now be your Jungle Scout login)
- Click ‘Login To Jungle Scout’
- Check your email and use the secure link included that says ‘change my password’
- Follow the prompts to set up a new password and login
- Bookmark this link to access your Jungle Scout account anytime: https://members.junglescout.com
You can always choose the 'forgot password' option on the Jungle Scout login page as well to reset your password on or after May 22nd, 2019. Before May 22nd, 2019, Jungle Scout will not recognize your email as a member because your data will not have been moved over from Jump Send yet.
All of your Jump Send account data, Promotions and Email campaigns will be automatically moved to Jungle Scout for you and available in your account onMay 22nd, 2019. For more information about your account data being moved check out Migrating account data and changes to plans or billing