If you have already added and connected your Amazon account to Jungle Scout but the data is not syncing any longer or you have received a notification that we no longer have access to your account check out this article: How to update expired or revoked MWS Auth Tokens
If you need to add or connect an Amazon account with Jungle Scout for the first time, follow the instructions below.
Connecting your Amazon account to Jungle Scout using your MWS Auth Token is the way we will be able to import all of your products and data. This will allow you to see and use these products to set up Promotions and Email Campaigns inside the app.
Because it's necessary to have a connected Amazon account to utilize Seller Plan features, you will need to sync your account at sign up or when you upgrade. You can add additional Amazon accounts to your Jungle Scout account at any time through your account settings. Here you will also be able to remove or resync existing Amazon accounts you already have connected.
If you prefer written instruction, follow the steps below:
- First, go to your Settings menu located at the bottom of the left-hand navigation.
- Then select Amazon Settings
- From there, click the Add New button.
- This will bring up a pop up where you can first choose your Amazon accounts region and then your primary marketplace.
- Please note that choosing the correct region for your account in this step is very important as there are different Jungle Scout credentials for North American accounts and European accounts. The specific credentials for each region can be found at the bottom of this article for reference.
- Next, follow each of the 3 steps on the pop up window to start the sync.
- In step 1, use the 'Here' button to be directed to Seller Central and log in if you are not already. Using this button will automatically fill in the necessary credentials from Jungle Scout listed in Step 2.
- Use the credentials listed in step 2 to confirm they are correct in Amazon or use them if they are not automatically filled in for you.
- Step 3 requires you to check the box agreeing to Amazon's terms. After you agree, click next in Seller Central to continue.
- You will then be shown a Congratulations page with your Seller ID and your MWS Auth Token. This means you have successfully granted access but you will still need to enter these credentials into Jungle Scout to complete the process.
- Go back to Jungle Scout and click next on the popup to be taken to the next page where you can enter your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token from Seller Central.
- Finish the process by naming your account and entering the email address you use to login to Seller Central.
- Click next to complete the process.
If your account was successfully synced you will receive a confirmation message and a syncing progress bar will appear at the top of your screen. This bar indicates how much of your Amazon account data has been transmitted so far. It may take a few hours to complete depending on the size of your account.
If the sync was not successful for any reason you will see an error message in the top right corner letting you know what went wrong. Correct this issue to try and sync your account again.
Jungle Scouts developer credentials:
North American regions (.com .ca .mx):
Application Name: Jungle Scout
Application Developer Account Number: 9322-4724-5536
European regions (.uk .fr .it .de .es)
Application Name: Jungle Scout
Application Developer Account Number: 9185-9092-4772