Whether you are a seasoned seller or just getting started, we have an option that suits your needs. Be sure to check out our pricing page for exact pricing plus a detailed comparison between each plan.
Monthly plans are set to auto-renew. You will be billed for the new period on a month-by-month basis until you decide to end your membership (and we do recommend that you cancel your subscription at least 48 hours before the end of the corresponding billing period).
Annual plans are heavily discounted. This is a good option if you wish to pay upfront and forget about recurring billing.
The Basic and Suite plans are great options if you are just getting started. For more seasoned sellers we recommend either the Suite or Professional plans to take advantage of our full feature set. You can unlock all seller features by connecting your Amazon & Jungle Scout accounts.
The Basic plan allows you to get started with your product research and validate your ideas with Jungle Scout’s Extension.
Cost: $49 per month
- Single user license
- Access to Jungle Scout’s browser extension (Chrome and Firefox)
- Access to Academy’s training materials and Sales Analytics*
(*to access Sales Analytics your Jungle Scout and Seller Central accounts needs to be connected)
- Set Feature Limits†:
Product Tracker - 3 tracked products
Product Database - 5 Searches
Opportunity Finder - 5 Searches
Supplier Database - 5 Searches
Keyword Scout - 5 Searches
† These are set feature limits and do not reset after a certain time frame. Once you've reached the limit, you'll need to upgrade your subscription in order to unlock additional searches. You can keep tabs on the number of available searches on the top, right corner of the specific feature:
The Suite plan offers everything you need to find new products and manage your Amazon business efficiently.
Cost: $69 per month
- The option to purchase extra seats to add more users to your subscription.
- Access to more in-depth historical product and keyword data
- Unlimited searches for Opportunity Finder, Product Database, Keyword Scout, Supplier Database, and greater access to Product Tracker (150 products)
- Advanced seller features, including Review Automation, Rank Tracker, and Inventory Manager
The Professional plan gives you even more historical data and more users. It’s the best option for experienced sellers.
Cost: $129 per month
- Six users plus the option to purchase extra seats.
- Six months of historical data in Product Tracker
- Two years of historical keyword data
- Ability to track up to 1000 ASINs
- Priority onboarding
Feature Access/Limits Comparison
As we mentioned before, each plan has a different set of limits and features. Here's a quick comparison between these options:
Our Basic plan is limited to 1 user, while the Suite plan includes 1 user, with the option to add as many sub-accounts as you need at $49/month per seat (or $468/yr on an annual plan). Lastly, the Professional plan includes 6 users, and you can add more at $49/month per seat (or $468/yr on an annual plan).