With just a few clicks of a button, you can get your email campaigns up and running!
First, we have a great video you can follow along and the steps here for you to try:
You can also follow these steps:
- From your Jungle Scout navigation menu, click on the Launch option and then choose the Email Campaigns tab:
- Next, you can either hover over the sequences shown and select one of them or click on the Create New button to start by choosing your template:
- If you clicked Create New you will be taken to Step #1 to Choose a template, you can write your message from a scratch or choose one of our premade message sequences by clicking on the option you want:
- Then on Step #2 select the products you want to add to the Campaign by ticking the box to the left of the product. Do note that you will only see the active products in your account that haven't been selected or added to any other campaign:
- On Step #3 you can build and edit your campaign. The layout has a tree-like structure where you can choose the triggers and settings for your messages. If you want to add a new trigger, just click on the plus sign option.
- After clicking the plus sign, you will then see the trigger options for the next email in the campaign: Purchased, Delivered, Shipped or Refunded. You can then Add Steps, such as the number of days after the trigger you want to wait before the next email is sent:
- Inside the email editor, you can adjust the body as needed. You can add a name for the template, pause or activate the message, add the subject of the email, add any images or tags you may want to add, etc.
- You can also send a Test email, Preview the message, Save changes and Add attachments at the bottom:
Make sure you click on Save once you are ready and you will be up and running!