You can use the More Transactions section to enter additional expenses or income associated with your company or individual products.
There are two main sections; Manual Entries & FBA Inbound Shipping
You can manually enter costs/revenue related to things like product photography, samples, design, and any other transactions relevant to your business as a whole or to an individual ASIN. Just follow these steps:
- On the Manual Entries tab, click Add Entry
- Select the relevant expense/income category from the drop-down menu
- Choose a product from the list to assign to an ASIN or leave the field blank to keep it at a company level
- Input your expense/income information and frequency (you can choose to auto-repeat costs daily, weekly, monthly or annually)
- Click the green checkmark box to save your entry
FBA Inbound Shipping
If you use Amazon’s freight forwarding services, you’ll find any associated fees for sending your goods to Fulfilment Centers in this section. This information is populated automatically. Note that the FBA Inbound Shipping expense section will remain blank if you do not use these services.
📘 Related Articles: