Jungle Scout automatically imports two years worth of your Amazon sales and expense data from the moment you add your MWS keys to your account. However, before you can accurately assess the profitability of your Amazon business with Sales Analytics, you’ll need to enter your product costs under Product Settings in the left-hand navigation menu.
To add your Cost of Goods (COGs) and Supplier Shipping expenses...
- Go to Product Costs from the Product Settings category on the left-hand panel
- Find the relevant product and click on the dropdown arrow next to it
- Click Add Cost to bring up the cost modal.
- Enter your Cost of Goods per Unit, Supplier Shipping Cost per Unit and Miscellaneous Cost per unit in the text boxes for each of your SKUs
- Enter the date that these costs became (or will become) effective
- Enter your product's lead time (for your reference)
- Click Save
⚠️ We are currently working on creating a template to let you upload costs in bulk. Stay tuned for updates!
If you want more detailed information on completing this step, make sure you read our full set of instructions, here.
If you sell on multiple Amazon stores you can get business insights for the following marketplaces: US, Mexico, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain. However, keep in mind that even though you can sync an unlimited number of Amazon accounts to Jungle Scout we do not offer a unified view --you can only see information for one account at a time.
Once you’ve added those accounts, just click on your avatar and select the relevant Amazon store from the dropdown menu. Now you’ll be able to see information specific to that marketplace. Jungle Scout syncs to your Seller Central account(s) several times throughout the day so you’ll always have the most up-to-date data!
If you need help syncing your Amazon account(s), we have a full set of instructions here.
📘 Related Articles: