Ready to get started? Just follow these steps!
- From the left-hand navigation panel, click Keywords → Rank Tracker
- Click Add Product to bring up the pop-up window
- First, select the relevant marketplace from the drop-down menu
- Enter the ASIN you want to track keywords for. This can be your own product or a competitor
- Click 'Next' to continue.
- Next, you can choose to Add Keywords from a previously saved Keyword List by using the dropdown to select the list or add keywords manually by typing them in the box
- To enter keywords manually, add keywords or phrases on separate lines, one value per line.
- Finally, click the Add Product button to start tracking rank.
You can create groups for different sets of products and customize the names by choosing 'Edit' from the menu here:
The Product Information section includes the following data:
- Keywords Tracked
- Top 10
- Top 50
- Product Reviews
- LQS → Listing Quality Score
- BSR → Best Seller’s Rank
By clicking on the pull-down menu next to the product, you’ll be able to access additional information related to the specific keywords you added:
🔸 Organic Rank: This is the most recent organic rank of the ASIN's listing for the tracked keyword. If you click on the orange number, you'll be able to access the Historical Rank graph.
🔸 Last Checked: This tells you when the data was last collected. Since keyword rankings and BSR can change several times throughout the day, from time to time it is possible to spot small differences when comparing the information in the Rank Tracker with the current rankings on Amazon. This will help you understand when the last update took place so you can reconcile the data more easily.
🔸 PPC Bid (Exact): The estimated bid rate for an exact match PPC ad for the tracked keyword.
🔸 Exact match search volume → This is the number of times this exact keyword has been searched for on Amazon in the past 30 days (does not include any plurals or misspellings)