You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your extension subscription directly from your account at any point. You can do this from the Settings panel → Subscriptions
➡️ To Cancel your Current Extension (or Extension Lite) Subscription:
- In the Extension Information section, click the Cancel Plan button
- Help us improve our service by providing a reason for canceling. Just choose an option from the drop-down menu and click the Cancel my Account button to proceed:
➡️ To Upgrade/Downgrade the Extension or Change your Current Subscription:
- In the Extension Information section, click the Change Plan button
- You'll get a pop-up window where you'll see your current subscription plan. Here, you can change the subscription or extension type:
- Make your selection and click the Continue button
💡 When you change your subscription to an annual plan, the system charges the new fee immediately (if you upgrade), or credits the adjusted amount (if you downgrade). This fee is calculated automatically by the system and it consists of the prorated unused days on the current plan, plus the prorated new time on the new plan (your auto-renewal/invoice date won't change).
⚠️ Note that, if you are on an annual subscription and you wish to downgrade to a monthly plan or change the extension type you are using, you'll need to get in touch with our Customer Success Team. Just shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a request by filling out our contact form.