As you may already know, last November Amazon introduced a Request a Review button on the Order details screen in Seller Central:
This is an example of the message that will be sent to your customers:
While this is a handy feature, you actually need to access each individual order and manually click on this button in order to request product and seller reviews, which can be very time consuming.
Here’s where the newest Extension feature comes into play. With our Bulk Request Review option, you’ll be able to simplify this process and request reviews for multiple orders with one simple click saving you tons of time and effort. We even automatically omit requesting reviews for orders that have been returned or exchanged to make things easier.
Who can use this feature?
In order to use the Bulk Request Review option you need to have an Amazon Seller account (with access to the Orders section within Seller Central), plus an active Extension subscription (this option is not available for extension Lite users).
Which marketplaces are supported?
You can activate this option on all Amazon Stores supported by Extension → Amazon US, UK, Germany, Canada, France, India, Mexico, Italy & Spain stores
How can I activate the Bulk Request Review option?
Just follow these steps:
- Log in to Seller Central
- Go to Manage Orders
- Click the orange JS Extension icon
You’ll get a pop-up window asking you to accept some additional permissions (⚠️ make sure you have enabled Chrome notifications, otherwise the pop-up will be blocked and you won't be able to proceed):
- Press the Click here for instant access! button to proceed
- Click Allow on the pop-up window to accept the additional permissions
⚠️ After clicking Allow your screen should refresh automatically. If this is not the case just click the JS Extension icon again to refresh manually.
All done! You should see a new Request Reviews on This Page button with the JS logo as well as individual Request Review buttons on each order.
The first step is filtering your orders by date. Keep in mind that you can only request reviews for orders that are between 4 and 30 days after the order delivery date. So, choose a date range for orders between 4 and 30 days.
Now you have two options:
Option #1 → Bulk Request Reviews
- After filtering the orders by date, click the Request Reviews on This Page button
- The tool will begin processing your request and the text in the button will be replaced by a Fetching Orders message. Keep in mind it might take a while to process your request so you might see this message for a bit, however, once this step is complete you'll see a tally of the number of emails that have been sent from the total number of orders (e.g. Requesting Reviews 7 of 34)
Option #2 → Request Reviews for Individual Orders
- If you’d rather request reviews for individual orders, just click the Request Review button next to that specific order. The button will change to Review Sent
Can I request reviews for all orders?
Only FBA orders within 4-30 days old are eligible. You won’t be able to request a review (the button will be grayed out) for any FBA orders between 1-3 days or past 30 days, FBM orders, orders connected to Shopify (US marketplace), manual fulfillment orders made in Seller Central or any orders labeled as Sales Channel: Non-Amazon.
Also note that, while we do automatically skip refunded orders when you select to request reviews in bulk, you always have the option of manually requesting a review for any refunded orders you choose:
Finally, keep in mind that you can request 100 new reviews at a time.
Be sure to watch our 📼 How to get Reviews on Amazon in 2020 webinar to see this feature in action!
💡 If you want more information on the Bulk Review Feature, check out these articles: