Members of a Team that have a multi user-account subscription are now able to choose whether they'd like to share groups, preset filters, and lists with other members or keep that information private.
This feature is available on the following Jungle Scout features:
- Product Database
- Opportunity Finder
- Product Tracker
- Keyword Scout/Lists
The default status for every new group, preset, or filter that you create is private unless you choose to share them with your Team.
💡 Keep in mind that the Account Owner is still able to see all of the Team members account’s data, even if you chose to keep this info as private. Members with shared access can only see their own private data, and any group, preset, or filters shared by the Account Owner and other Team members.
Changing your Sharing Settings
Whenever you save filters, create a group or lists in one of the supported features you'll see a toggle that allows you to share that information with your Team. Move the slider to the right to enable this option.
Product Database & Opportunity Finder
- Choose your desired criteria
- Click the Save Filter Button
- Enter a name, toggle the Share with my team button on or off
- Click Save Preset
- Click the + sign to create a New Group
- Choose the relevant marketplace from the dropdown
- Add a Name and tick on the boxes of any recommended products that catch your eye
- Scroll down and toggle the Share with my team button on or off
- Click Create Group
- Enter your desired keywords and run a search
- Tick the boxes to make your selection
- Click the + sign to create a new list
- Give it a name and toggle the Share with my team button on or off
- Click the Add & Create link
If you have existing filters, lists, or groups that you'd like to change to private, you'll need to recreate them to adjust the visibility. Currently, there is no option to edit those settings for existing presets.
You can tell if a group is private or shared by the identifying icon: