The Download CSV and Upload Entries buttons allow you to request a CSV file via email. This will let you create categories straight from the CSV file, add your Expenses and Income entries, and then upload them directly to Jungle Scout.
- Click the Download CSV button. You'll get a pop-up message confirming your Manual Costs file is being generated and it will be delivered to the email address registered in your Jungle Scout account as soon as possible
- Now check your email for a message from Jungle Scout with the subject line "Your product costs export"
- Clicking on that Download File button will open the CSV file (note that, as stated in the email body, the link expires after 15 minutes)
- Follow the instructions included in the file, enter the product's information under each column
- Save the file in CSV format
- Now, go back to Jungle Scout and click the Upload Entries button in the Other Transactions screen
- Find the CSV file in your computer to upload it