If you are currently on a Tiering Plan, the price of your subscription is based on how many orders your account processes in a 30 day period. Once you sync your Jungle Scout and Amazon Seller Central accounts, the payment level is variable based on confirmed orders in your Amazon Seller Central account over the last 30 days.
Pricing Tiers in Monthly Subscriptions
- You get a Jungle Scout monthly subscription and connect your Amazon account. In the last 30 days, you had 235 orders. The price you'd pay for your plan this month would be $49.
- You choose a Jungle Scout + Extension bundle. You sync your Amazon account and you had 750 orders in the last 30 days. This month, you'd pay $89.
- You have a Jungle Scout subscription and you had 410 orders in the last 30 days. Once you enter your MWS keys you'd pay $49 for that first month. Next month, you had 1,025 confirmed orders in your Amazon Seller Central account (good for you!). This means that you'd pay $69 for the second month of your subscription.
Pricing Tiers in Annual Subscriptions
If you decide to purchase an annual plan, we'll use the number of orders in the last 30 days (from the moment of your subscription) to calculate the price of your plan -regardless of the number of orders you have during the duration of your annual plan.
- You sign up for a Jungle Scout annual subscription and connect your Amazon account. In the last 30 days, you had 235 orders. The price you'd pay for your annual plan is $468...
- You sign up for a Jungle Scout + Extension annual bundle plan. You sync your Amazon account and you had 750 orders in the last 30 days. The price you'd pay for your annual bundle plan is $708...
...so, even if you get 8,000 orders during the duration of your annual plan, the price of your subscription won't be affected. If you decide to renew your plan for another year, we'll base the price of the new annual subscription on the last 30 days from the renewal date.
If you are on a legacy plan that includes variable pricing, reach out to email@example.com to find out what plan best suits your needs (for information on our current plans and subscriptions please visit our pricing page).