Connecting your Amazon and Jungle Scout accounts is completely safe!
We will never expose your sales data to the public or any outside third party. The information we collect is only used for your account and is not accessed for any other reason. Remember that connecting your accounts does not give Jungle Scout access to your banking and payment information. In addition, we encrypt your credentials using OpenSSL AES 256-bit encryption (the same level of encryption used by banks and governments).
Keeping your Information Safe
- We scan our servers for viruses daily
- Security updates are applied regularly to address the latest threats
- Your account password is hashed using the one-way Bcrypt algorithm
- Our servers are firewalled, and our website runs behind Cloudflare, which provides additional protection.
- To prevent socially engineered-based attacks, it is company policy for staff to use two-factor authentication for all their accounts.
Amazon has audited Jungle Scout and vetted our compliance. Amazon permits companies like Jungle Scout to access certain information because they know their tools benefit sellers.
Remember that you can keep complete control of your Seller Central accounts and remove them from Jungle Scout at any time. Please note, however, that if you decide to delete your Seller Central accounts from Jungle Scout, you’ll no longer have access to Sales Analytics, Inventory Manager, or other seller features. Also, any active promotions or requests for reviews will be canceled automatically.