Currently, we sync information once when connecting Jungle Scout to Amazon. In order to guarantee you always get the most up-to-date information from Seller Central, you can use the product sync option to manually re-fetch data for each product.
💡 Connect to Amazon → In order to use this feature, you need to connect your Seller Central account first. Please go over our 📘 Adding and Syncing your Amazon Seller Central & Jungle Scout Accounts article for step-by-step instructions on how to complete this process.
- Navigate to Product Costs & Settings
- The Sync Status and Last Synced Status columns in the dashboard will let you know when the product was last updated
- You can click the Refresh icon next to the product's details to manually re-fetch data
- You should see a confirmation message letting you know that the re-sync has started
- While a re-sync is in progress, the Refresh icon will be greyed out to prevent a new sync from being started
- Once the sync is complete, the status will update automatically
💡 Note that the information will remain unchanged even after the status is updated. Please exit or refresh the Product Costs & Settings page in order to see the updated information.
The Product Re-sync feature will update the following information
- Listing Details (title, images, product information)
- Dimensions (length, width, height)
- Unit of dimensions (cm, inches)
- Product dimension tier (defined by Amazon)
The Status column will show you one of the following:
- Need to sync: The product's information is out of sync with Amazon's data. Click the sync button to update it
- Sync in progress: The product's information is being updated. Check back in a few minutes.
- Synced with Amazon: The product's information is up to date.
- Failed to sync: There may be a sync delay between Amazon and Jungle Scout or a connectivity issue.
You can hover over the status to see a tooltip with this information.
There is a limit of 10 syncs per product, per day. Hovering over the Refresh icon will let you know how many syncs you have used for the day. Syncs will refresh every 24 hours
- Keep in mind that if you click the Refresh button and the request has already been sent out, the progress will not be affected if you choose to close the tab or browser before the process is completed.