This option is available to all customers on a Suite or Professional plan, regardless of whether you have connected your Amazon & Jungle Scout accounts or not.
Using the Listing Builder to Create a New Listing
- Navigate to Listing Builder under the Keywords toolset
- Click the Create New Listing button
Step #1: Select Keywords
Using Existing Lists
If you have previously created any keyword lists, you'll have the option to select which ones you'd like to add to your listing.
Hovering over a list and clicking View will display a drawer that gives you a preview of all the keywords in that list plus their 30-day search volume and ease to rank:
- Check the box of the list(s) you want to include in your listing and click Next Step
Creating a New List
- Click the Create New List button and fill out all the required information in the pop-up.
- Click Save List to navigate back to the list selection (for instance, if you want to create a new list), or Save and Next Step to move on to step #2 without adding any other keywords.
Step #2: Content Editor
On the left-hand side of your screen, you'll find the Keyword Bank
Keyword Bank Options
Keywords are sorted from highest to lowest search volume by default. You can invert the sorting order and apply some additional options:
- Sorting → Click "Search Volume" to change the order the keywords are displayed in inside the bank: high to low or low to high.
- Add Keyword → By clicking the plus sign, you can add individual keywords to your list
- Filter → You have three options to filter your keywords:
- Maintain Numbers: Keep any numbers included in your keywords
- Add Keywords from Phrases: Extract individual keywords from phrases in your list (this won't remove the original phrases)
- Exclude Special Characters: Choose which special characters you want to be removed from your keywords (enabling this option will show you a pop-up where you can type specific characters)
- Enable and apply your preferred filters to process your keywords.
- You also have the option of clearing the keyword bank and starting over. If you do so, you'll be taken back to step #1 where you'll be able to select a new (set) of keyword list(s):
- Once you are happy with your keyword bank, you can start writing the Product Title, Features, Description, and Backend Search Terms in each corresponding field.
- Keywords will be underlined in different colors depending on the search volume (Highest Volume: Green, Medium Volume Keywords: Yellow, Lowest Volume: Gray).
- As you add keywords, they will be crossed over from the list inside the keyword bank. You can also keep track of used keywords under each section. This helps you avoid repeating keywords in multiple fields since it doesn't help you to rank higher.
- As you progress, you'll notice how the Listing Optimization Score changes.
You can learn how to use the LOS to evaluate your listing's potential in the following article📘Listing Optimization Score.
- You can rename your listing at any point by clicking the pencil icon at the top. Also, you can click the Save & Exit button to come back and continue editing your listing, however, your changes are auto-saved every time you make an edit (f you choose not to rename your list, this won't prevent it from being auto-saved as you progress).
💡 Please take into account that the Sync To Amazon option is only available if you imported an existing listing. If you'd like to add your listing to Seller Central, please start by logging in, creating a new listing, and then copying and pasting the optimized content from Jungle Scout into each field.