This option is available to customers on a Suite or Professional plan who have previously connected their Amazon & Jungle Scout accounts .
Importing your Listings from Seller Central
- Navigate to Listing Builder under the Keywords toolset
- Click the Import Existing Listings button
- You'll see a pop-up where you'll be prompted to select one or multiple listings from your Seller Central account:
- Select the listings you want to optimize and click the Import Listings button
- Your listings will become available inside the Listing Builder Dashboard
Optimizing your Listing
- Click on your listing to access the Content Editor (you can use the search feature to locate your listing based on the ASIN, SKU, or title).
You can edit each of the fields inside the content editor and use the Listing Optimization Score to guide you along. However, if you want to make the most of the Listing Builder features, we recommend you start by adding a keyword list to your keyword bank:
- Click Select Keyword List to go to step #1
Step #1: Select Keywords
Using Existing Lists
If you have previously created any keyword lists, you'll have the option to select which ones you'd like to add to your listing.
Hovering over a list and clicking View will display a drawer that gives you a preview of all the keywords in that list plus their 30-day search volume and ease to rank:
- Check the box of the list(s) you want to include in your listing and click Next Step
Creating a New List
- Click the Create New List button and fill out all the required information in the pop-up.
- Click Save List to navigate back to the list selection (for instance, if you want to create a new list), or Save and Next Step to move on to step #2 without adding any other keywords.
Step #2: Keyword Bank & Content Editor
On the left-hand side of your screen, you'll find the Keyword Bank
Keyword Bank Options
Keywords are sorted from highest to lowest search volume by default. You can invert the sorting order and apply some additional options:
- Sorting → Click "Search Volume" to change the order the keywords are displayed in inside the bank: high to low or low to high.
- Add Keyword → By clicking the plus sign, you can add individual keywords to your list
- Filter → You have three options to filter your keywords:
- Maintain Numbers: Keep any numbers included in your keywords
- Add Keywords from Phrases: Extract individual keywords from phrases in your list (this won't remove the original phrases)
- Exclude Special Characters: Choose which special characters you want to be removed from your keywords (enabling this option will show you a pop-up where you can type specific characters)
- Enable and apply your preferred filters to process your keywords.
- You also have the option of clearing the keyword bank and starting over. If you do so, you'll be taken back to step #1 where you'll be able to select a new (set) of keyword list(s):
- Once you are happy with your keyword bank, you can start editing the Product Title, Features, Description, and Backend Search Terms in each corresponding field.
- Keywords will be underlined in different colors depending on the search volume (Highest Volume: Green, Medium Volume Keywords: Yellow, Lowest Volume: Gray).
- As you add keywords, they will be crossed over from the list inside the keyword bank. You can also keep track of used keywords under each section. This helps you avoid repeating keywords in multiple fields since it doesn't help you to rank higher.
- As you progress, you'll notice how the Listing Optimization Score changes.
You can learn how to use the LOS to evaluate your listing's potential in the following article📘Listing Optimization Score.
- You can rename your listing at any point by clicking the pencil icon at the top. Also, you can click the Save & Exit button to come back and continue editing your listing, however, your changes are auto-saved every time you make an edit (f you choose not to rename your list, this won't prevent it from being auto-saved as you progress).
Once you are happy with your listing, you can click the Sync To Amazon option to push those changes to Seller Central. You can read all about this process in our 📘Publishing your Optimized Listing to Amazon article.