Keyword Scout is the most accurate and comprehensive Amazon keyword research tool on the market. Discover high-converting keywords and get direct insights into which keywords your competitors are ranking for!
Keyword Scout is fully supported on all Suite & Professional plans. If you are on a basic subscription, you can run up to 3 searches per day. Be sure to stop by our pricing page for more information on our current product offerings.
Keyword Scout supports Amazon.com (US), Amazon.mx, Amazon.ca, all European Marketplaces → UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, and France plus Japan & India! You will see different keyword data for each of these marketplaces so you can better target your customer base.
Using Keyword Scout
- From the left-hand navigation panel, click Keywords → Keyword Scout
- Choose your marketplace from the dropdown
- Enter a keyword or ASIN in the search field
- Click Search
- To do a multi-ASIN reverse search, just enter up to 10 ASINs separated by commas
- When positioning the cursor inside the search box, you'll be able to see your recent searches and saved searches
- You can save a search by clicking on the corresponding option next to the Search button
When running a single or Multi-ASIN search, you'll be able to apply different filters to narrow down your results.
- Click on the arrow next to Filters to customize these options
- To set up your filters, enter a minimum and/or maximum value in the desired field(s) and click Apply
You also have the option to save your filters or load a previously saved filter set so you can reuse them. After setting up your preferences, click the Save Filter button, give your preset a name, and save. You'll be able to access these filters at any time by clicking on the Load Filter Set option.
- To customize Columns, just enable/disable the options you want to see in your results. You can also select/deselect categories from within the Filter options).
Make sure you go over the the Keyword Scout → Columns & Filters article for an in-depth explanation of these options
- Search Preview: When doing a single or Multi-ASIN search, you'll see a Search Preview option. This will show you the ASIN(s), the listings' main image, plus the "Search on Amazon" button (this option is also available directly from the results table by clicking on the Amazon icon next to the keyword).
- Customize Columns: Click the Customize Columns icon to select which options you'd like to include in the results table.
- Historical Search Volume: Analyze how keywords have performed in the past and see monthly and quarterly trend data. You can use this information to generate a full picture of a product’s seasonality and popularity over time, adjust your PPC campaigns, and optimize your listings accordingly. To see a keyword's historical search volume, hover over the specific keyword and click on it to expand the graph:
- Keyword Lists: Create lists and/or add keywords to existing ones. Simply select the keyword(s) you’d like to include in your list and click the ⊕ Add Keyword to List button. You’ll be able to select whether to add your keyword(s) to an existing list or create a new one. You’ll be able to review and edit this information in the Keyword Lists section at any time.
- Download CSV: You can export the resulting keywords as a CSV file. Just click the Download CSV file button.