Now that you have created an optimized Amazon listing from scratch inside Listing Builder, you can set up your listing in Seller Central.
💡 We recommend watching the following video explaining 📼 How To List Your Product on Seller Central Step-By-Step
Here's a summary of this process:
Creating a New Product Listing
- Log in to your Seller Central account
- Click the Add Products option under the Catalog drop-down menu
- Click I’m adding a product not sold on Amazon
- Choose one of the following options to create a new product listing:
- Search for your product’s category and click the Search icon button.
- Browse the Select a Product Category to find the category that matches the product you want to sell and click Select category.
- Next, enter the required information in each tab
💡 In this article, we'll focus on the fields you can import directly from Listing Builder. We recommend watching the previous video to for a comprehensive guide on filling out the other sections of a listing.
Vital Info: This includes your product's identification number, name, and brand name.
- Copy your Product Title from Listing Builder by clicking the copy to clipboard icon. Then paste the information into the Product Name field in Seller Central:
Description: This is where you'll fill in the description of your product and its key features.
- Follow the same steps as you did for adding your Product Name → Click the copy to clipboard icon in each field and paste the information into the correct section in Seller Central
Keywords: To navigate to the keywords tab, enable the More Attributes option on the top, right-hand corner of your screen.
- Copy keywords added to the Backend Search Terms in Listing Builder.
Fill in the rest of the information to complete your listing and get it up and running on Amazon!