Reinstalling the extension is a great way to troubleshoot the tool if it is not operating properly or if the "JS" icon has disappeared from your browser.
Please follow the next steps to install the extension for the first time, or if you need to use it on another computer or reinstall the tool to troubleshoot any technical issues:
- Log in to your Jungle Scout account
- Choose The Extension option on the left-hand navigation panel
- Click the button corresponding to your preferred browser. Our extension is available for both Chrome and Firefox browsers
- This will direct you to either the Chrome Web Store or the Firefox Add Ons page. Alternatively, you can use either of these direct links to access each store:
- Click the Add to "Browser" button to proceed
- Select Add Extension from the popup
- Continue following the prompts to complete the installation process.
After installing or reinstalling the tool, be sure to pin it to your browser.
- Navigate to the puzzle piece to the left of your Google avatar
A dropdown will open, listing out extensions currently installed on your browser.
- Look for Jungle Scout and click the pushpin on the right. Once it turns blue, you'll know it's been successfully "pinned" to your browser.
Uninstalling the extension
You have two options to uninstall the Extension.
- Open the direct link for the Chrome Store and select Remove From Chrome
- Right-click the JS icon from the toolbar and choose Remove from Chrome
- Click the menu button → and select .
- Scroll through the list of extensions.
- Click the ellipsis (3-dot) icon of the extension you wish to remove and select Remove.
Your extension will be uninstalled and you won't see the JS icon in your browser.