Connecting your Seller Central account with Jungle Scout will unlock access to many additional features such as Sales Analytics, Inventory Manager, Marketing, and Listing Builder. This process is standard practice, completely safe, and okayed by Amazon!
Connecting your Amazon Seller Central Account
You can access the "Connect to Amazon" popup window in several ways; however, please keep in mind that, in order to complete this process, you need to have a professional seller account (individual seller accounts cannot be connected to Jungle Scout at this time):
Click the Connect to Amazon & Get Access button in any of the Seller Features within Jungle Scout
Click your avatar on the top, right-hand corner of the screen and select the "Click here to add a new Amazon Seller Account" option
3. ...or go to Settings → Amazon Settings and click the Connect to Amazon & Get Access button
- You'll see the following popup window regardless of which option you chose:
- Click Get Started to continue
- On the next screen, you'll need to select the region and primary marketplace of your Seller Central account (we currently support 10 Amazon stores in 3 different regions). Choose the correct option from the dropdown and click Next
- Give your account a nickname (it can be anything you want, the idea is to help you differentiate it from other Seller Central accounts in case you connect additional stores), enter your Seller Central email (please make sure this is the exact same email address you have registered on Amazon), and click the Authenticate Account Connection button.
- Next, you'll see the Seller Central login screen. Enter your credentials to continue.
- As soon as you log in you'll see a screen asking you to authorize Jungle Scout to access selling data on your behalf. Accept the Terms of Service by enabling the checkbox and click Confirm
That's it! You'll be taken back to Jungle Scout where you'll receive a success message and you'll be able to see your Seller Central details in the Amazon Settings screen:
- The Amazon account sync progress bar at the top of your screen indicates how much of your Amazon account data has been imported so far. It may take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days to complete this process, depending on the size of your account.
- If for some reason we are unable to connect your account, you'll get an error message in the top right corner letting you know what went wrong. Correct this issue and try to connect your account again (shoot our CS Team an email if you need help with this).
- Finally, keep in mind that you can add additional Amazon accounts to Jungle Scout at any time by following the same steps. You can also delete an account directly from the Amazon Settings panel.