In order for Jungle Scout to pull in your Daily PPC Costs, you'll need to enable access to Amazon's Advertising API from your Account Settings → Amazon Settings
⚠️ Important! → Before you can complete this process, you must opt-into Amazon's Campaign Manager. If you've never accessed PPC advertising in your Amazon Account you won't be able to enable PPC sync.
After enrolling in Amazon's PPC advertising program, just run through the following steps to complete the sync process:
- Click on the dropdown menu next to the account you would like to enable PPC data for
- Select Enable PPC
- Log in to your Amazon account and follow the prompts in the pop-up window to sync your PPC account data
If the process is successful, you'll see a confirmation message and the status of your account under the PPC Data column will say Enabled.
⚠️ If you have multiple accounts, you'll need to enable access for each one. Just follow the same steps in this article.
Upon syncing your account, PPC data can take up to 12 hours to initially populate. You will start to see data on the PPC tab of the Profit Overview page (under Sales Analytics) as soon as it becomes available.
➡️ If you are Having Trouble Enabling PPC Data
- First, make sure you have opted-in to Amazon's Campaign Manager. You won't be able to sync PPC data unless you have completed this step.
- Note that you need to access the Advertising API by logging in through the "Login with Amazon" link, not via the Seller Central Login. In some cases, the login credentials are the same as Seller Central and in some cases, they are not.
- Amazon's Advertising API only has one endpoint which is ".com" so don't be alarmed if you sell on another marketplace but are directed to ".com" when logging in. This is the correct URL and the place you want to be!
- A common issue we've seen is using the same exact email address for all your Amazon accounts in different marketplaces, since you need to use the "Login with Amazon" link to access the Advertising API and it has a limitation if you are using the same email for different accounts in different regions. This mainly happens when you are using one email address to log in to an account in to the North American region (NA = US, CA, and MX) and an account in the European Region (UK or EU = ES, FR, DE and IT). The Login with Amazon authorization mechanism doesn’t support authorizations for EU and NA accounts by using the same email address.
💡 Solution: → In order to enable PPC syncing for any account(s) you are having issues with, please add a new user to that account from Seller Central with an email address that hasn’t been used before (an email different from any you have used for your account in the past).
- Go to Seller Central → Settings → User Permissions.
- Add a new user email:
- Follow Amazon's instructions to verify the new user and give IT “View & Edit” permissionS for Campaign Manager. You can do this in Seller Central under Settings → User Permissions → Manage Permissions:
Now you can use this new user email address to Login With Amazon and enable PPC data from your Amazon Account settings in Jungle Scout.