1. Update your Browser
To ensure you are using the latest version of Google Chrome, please follow the steps outlined in the Update Chrome landing page.
- Copy and paste chrome://settings/ into your chrome browser search/address bar
- Scroll down to the bottom of that page and click Advanced
- Next, scroll down and click Content settings:
- Make sure the slider button for Allowed is enabled:
3. Clear History and Cache
- In your Chrome Browser, click More (at the top right) New Incognito Window.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.